Translate

Sunday, 20 March 2016

To the Nurses who have a problem - March 2016



To the Nurses who have a problem with this case at HMP Pentonville:

You only go so far for these types of men; you don't actively ruin somebody's life for the sake of a sex offender!

A man who was put into prison for a reason. A man, who has lied about me in prison, lied to prison staff to detract focus from himself to make up lies about somebody else (me).
To make them the centre of attention, to take the spotlight off your own crime to try and manipulate, lever yourself out of prison - into a hospital - where is easier to gain freedom.
He can then avoid the very reason ‘why’ he was sent to prison in the first place, also avoiding exploring any remorse at all. He (Lockwood) then feels he will subsequently leave hospital in exactly the same ‘frame of mind’ that he arrived in prison with - after all it's very inconvenient to be sent to prison for child molestation isn't it!
I am simply left waiting until the problems that he has created amongst staff in the prison are resolved. At the prison he has caused many problems with the staff with the lies he has told about me. He has got them into trouble, and as a result of this my life can't move on because he screwed me up before he went into prison. Almost gave me a criminal record too, with the lies he told to the Police and Courts about me (Case thrown out).
Lockwood just switched on a vulnerable person (me) at a point in their life, and used that vulnerability to his own ends! I have made the prison aware of this, that's my situation now. I'm paying the price - a very high price because of his highly manipulative devious personality.
Nurses claim that his care plan (Sex Offender Treatment Programme) stipulated that as before - in the past - it's always the other person who's to blame in Lockwood's mind.
CURRENT PROBLEM KEEPING THIS SITUATION ALIVE IS THAT NURSES DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE DAMAGE CAUSED TO DR B KELSEY, DR J HINSHLEMOOR AND MYSELF AND A FEW OTHERS.
IT WAS HEAVILY IMPLIED THAT DR J HINSHLEMOOR WAS THE DOCTOR WHO SAID TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SOTP - KNOWING IT WAS CAUSING ME MENTAL DAMAGE IN THE COMMUNITY. SHE PUT HER PROFESSION ABOVE THE HEALTH OF AN INNOCENT MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC (MYSELF).
WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FINAL AND ONLY LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER - LOCKWOOD, ME, DR BRIDGET KELSEY OR DR HINSHLEMOOR OR THE NURSES ENVOLVED?
So of course any scorn he had about me was received and condoned by mental health staff (including Nurses) treating him. This is what he needed to boost his ego back up a notch, after his offence.
Of course they didn't realise in the beginning, that I was getting every word, that's how much of a predator Lockwood is. He was using me in the community to get back at prison staff. He wanted to undermine them, destroy their confidence in their ability. Which I might say to date - he has been extremely successful with! 
He got into my mind and literally used me. I believe there many types of abuse in this world and mental has to be one of the worst in the world - especially from a sex offender.